The Nike Jr. Mercurial Superfly V Dynamic Fit Neymar Big Kids' Firm-Ground Soccer Cleat provides exceptional ball touch and a lightweight, secure fit for speed on short-grass fields.
- Dynamic Fit wraps the ankle for a sock-like fit
- Flyknit upper with integrated ribbing for maximum ball control
- Compressed nylon plate with precision-placed cleats for quick starts and stops
- All Conditions Control (ACC) technology provides optimal ball control in both wet and dry conditions
- Firm-ground (FG) cleats for use on short-grass, slightly wet fields
Nike Flyknit technology was inspired by feedback from runners seeking a shoe with the snug (and virtually unnoticed) fit of a sock. Nike embarked on a four-year mission with teams of programmers, engineers and designers to create the technology needed to make the knit upper with static properties for structure and durability. Then the precise placement of support, flexibility and breathability—all in one layer—was refined. The result is a featherweight, formfitting and virtually seamless upper. This unprecedented precision maximizes performance while reducing material waste by an average of 60% compared to traditional cut and sew, saving millions of pounds of material from reaching landfills.